1. Information We Collect
- Personal Information: We collect information that personally identifies you, such as your name, email address, and country of residence, when you sign up for our service, participate in our sweepstakes, or otherwise interact with us.
- Usage Data: We collect non-personal information such as your browser type, operating system, IP address, and the pages you visit on our site to understand how our website is used and to improve our services.
2. How We Use Your Information
- To Provide Services: We use your information to operate, maintain, and provide the features of the Contests 4 Gamers platform.
- Communication: We may use your information to communicate with you about sweepstakes you’ve entered, new opportunities, and other relevant information.
- Improvement and Customization: We use collected data to understand our user base and to tailor our services to our users’ needs and interests.
3. Sharing of Your Information
- Third Parties: We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information except when we have your permission or under circumstances such as compliance with laws or for protection of our or others’ rights, property, or safety.
- Aggregate Information: We may share non-personally identifiable information publicly and with our partners.
4. Your Choices
- Opting Out: You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from us by following the instructions in those emails. You can also adjust your communication preferences in your account settings.
5. Security of Your Information
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. However, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable.
6. Changes to This Policy
7. Contact Us